2.6.1 "Incremental Escapism" (2022-10-31)
- Various improvements to the icon-based grid view in the ScummVM launcher.
- Fixed possible graphics corruptions when using the OpenGL renderer.
- Fixed a crash in AGDI's KQ1 remake (and some other games), on big-endian systems.
- Fixed various bugs that lead to crashes in the demo versions of The Feeble Files
and Personal Nightmare and in the full version of Waxworks.
- Fixed pirate dialogue freeze in Simon the Sorcerer 2.
- Fixed the Keyboard Config screen.
- Added support for the keymapper feature to the dialog screen.
- The in-game menu is now accessible via a keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed a bug that caused the controls to be reset when leaving the Hive puzzle.
- Fixed animation of floating bodies in Chapter 4.
- Fixed rendering issue when moving the minimap off the screen.
- Fixed possible crash when using the autosave function.
- Fixed various bugs and script issues in KQ4, KQ5, LB2, LONGBOW, PQ1, PQ3, QFG2, QFG3, QFG4 and SQ5.
- Numerous improvements to various parts of the engine code.
- Fixed potential lockups in games using iMuse.
- Prevented crashes caused by missing .SOU/.BUN files.
- Fixed crashes in v7-v8 games on strict-alignment platforms.
- Fixed speech lipsync for COMI on big-endian ports (such as PS3 or Wii).
- Fixed an issue in Discworld that prevented some items from being placed in the inventory.
- Fixed crashes on some strict-alignment platforms.
- Fixed music and SFX being muted by default when adding the Toonstruck game.
- Properly convert mouse coordinates between screen coordinates and virtual ones.
- Clearing the icons cache created a duplicate ScummVM folder in the APPDATA directory. Fixed.