ScummVM 2.1.0 “Electric Sheep” (2019-10-11)
- Added support for Blade Runner.
- Added support for Duckman: The Graphic Adventures of a Private Dick.
- Added support for Hoyle Bridge.
- Added support for Hoyle Children’s Collection.
- Added support for Hoyle Classic Games.
- Added support for Hoyle Solitaire.
- Added support for Hyperspace Delivery Boy!
- Added support for Might and Magic IV - Clouds of Xeen.
- Added support for Might and Magic V - Darkside of Xeen.
- Added support for Might and Magic - World of Xeen.
- Added support for Might and Magic - World of Xeen 2 CD Talkie.
- Added support for Might and Magic - Swords of Xeen.
- Added support for Mission Supernova Part 1.
- Added support for Mission Supernova Part 2.
- Added support for Quest for Glory: Shadows of Darkness.
- Added support for The Prince and the Coward.
- Added support for Versailles 1685.
- Added Nintendo Switch port.
- Improved GUI rendering and overall GUI performance.
- Added stretch mode option to control how the display is stretched to the
window or screen area.
- Fixed incorrect cursor movement when it’s controlled using the keyboard.
- Updated the Roland MT-32 emulation code to Munt 2.3.0.
- Improved unknown game variants reporting.
- Enabled cloud support.
- Added Text to Speech capabilities for better accessibility on some platforms.
- Improved color accuracy.
- Added a TV emulation mode.
- Added support for the WOZ disk image format.
- Fixed loading game from launcher when the game had been saved in chapter 1.
- Fixed playtime not being restored when loading a savegame.
- Fixed a bug that leads to enormous memory consumption in scene 22.
- Added support for the Amiga version of Eye of the Beholder I + II.
- Added support for the FM-Towns version of Eye of the Beholder II.
- Several bug fixes.
- Added a main menu for the 25th anniversary release of Myst ME.
- Repurposed the landing menu as a main menu for the 25th anniversary
release of Riven.
- Added autosave to slot 0 to Myst and Riven.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for loading and saving as documented in the game
manual to Myst and Riven.
- Fixed a crash caused by the observatory viewer random position going out
of bounds in Myst.
- Fixed a crash caused by Jungle Island flies going out of bounds in Riven.
- Fixed missing end credits for the Polish version in Riven.
- Improved usability for some puzzles in Myst and Riven.
- Fixed various crashes, graphics glitches, and sound imperfections in Myst
- Added speech synthesis on some platforms.
- Added LarryScale, a high quality cartoon scaler for Leisure Suit Larry 7.
- Fixed over 100 original game script bugs in CAMELOT, ECO1, ECO2,
FREDDYPHARKAS, GK1, HOYLE5, ICEMAN, KQ6, LB1, LB2, LONGBOW, LSL6,
MOTHERGOOSE256, PQ3, PQ4, QFG1VGA, QFG4, and SQ4.
- Fixed a bug in version 2.0.0 that prevented the Macintosh versions of
Freddy Pharkas, King’s Quest 6, and Quest for Glory 1 (VGA) from loading.
- Fixed a crash in the Macintosh version of Freddy Pharkas when picking up
the shovel which makes the game completable.
- Fixed loading autosave games.
- Implemented lipsync for v6 and v7+ games.
- Improved Audio quality in Humongous Entertainment games by using the Miles AdLib driver.
- Fixed possible stack overflows in The Dig and Full Throttle.
- Fixed original speech glitch on submarine in Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.
Users need to recompress their monster.sou using an up-to-date version of scummvm-tools
for this to take effect when using compressed audio.
- Fixed an issue in the wig maker room in the German version of SPY Fox 3: Operation Ozone
which makes the game completable.
- Added sound driver for the Amiga versions of Monkey Island 2 and Indiana Jones
and the Fate of Atlantis.
- Fixed crash in Spanish version talking to lady in Tailor shop.
- Added workaround for original game bug to improve intro and not cut off images which exist
as fullscreen (320x200px) in the game data files.
- Fix loading Discworld 1 savegames from the launcher where Rincewind had a held item.
- Script patch for hang in Discworld 1 GRA using items on Temple big hammer.
- In Discworld 1, Held items being released that were never in the Luggage or Rincewind’s inventory
will now be automatically dropped into the Luggage rather than being lost.
- Fixed bug in entering floor numbers numerically that could crash the game.
- Fixed parser not getting properly reset across sentences in a conversation.
- Fixed endless busy cursor on Titania closeup when brain slots are incorrectly inserted.
- Fixed loading saves in front of Barbot could cause him to go into an infinite animation loop.
- Fixed crash asking Parrot who sabotaged the ship.
- Fixed multiple graphic issues in Bud Tucker in Double Trouble.
- Fixed multiple issues with font and subtitle rendering.
- Fixed dentist music in mall being played incorrectly.
- Fixed wrong sound effects being played.
- Fixed a bug that made the bubbles in the Plugs Shop not always visible.
- Fixed a missing animation when Ego and Billie are on the boat.
- Fixed a bug that caused a dead end in the second museum scene.
- Bud is no longer able to walk outside the walkable area when visiting the club.
- Bud is also no longer able to walk through closed doors.
- Added mouse wheel support for inventory scrolling.
- Allow skipping of speech.
- Improved savegame handling and added support for autosaves.
- Fixed graphical glitch in Zork: Grand Inquisitor.
- Packaged the required fonts with ScummVM.
- Rewrote to make use of the OpenGL Graphics Manager.
- Added a button to show the virtual keyboard.
- Implemented clipboard support.
- Use the dedicated GUI option for enabling the touchpad mode.
- Added code for searching accessible external media.
- Added support for Smart Keyboard.
- Added three-fingers swipe gestures to simulate arrow keys.
- Added pinch in and out gestures to show and hide the keyboard.
- Added scrollable accessory bar above the keyboard with keys not present on the keyboard.
- Added option to use the ScummVM file browser instead of the system file browser.
- Added access to documentation from the Help menu.
PS Vita port:
- Implemented front touch and optional rear touch controls.
- Implemented aspect ratio correction.
- Improved smoothness of mouse pointer motion.
- Added mouse pointer speed and analog nub deadzone settings.
SDL ports (including Windows, Linux, macOS):
- Added support for game controllers.
- Added support for adding games via Drag and Drop.
- Added option to use the system file browser instead of the ScummVM file browser.
RISC OS port:
- Added a StrongHelp manual.
- Added error reporting using !Reporter.